IPhoneOS on Freerunner
Poisson d'avril !
It's a Joke for April Fool's Day !
The iPhone OS is the operating system developed by Apple Inc. for the iPhone and iPod Touch.Like Mac OS X, from which it was derived, it uses the Darwin foundation. iPhone OS has four abstraction layers: the Core OS layer, the Core Services layer, the Media layer, and the Cocoa Touch layer.
WARNING: Please note that's a very early alpha stage ! Don't forget to backup your phone BEFORE flashing this image.
- download latest kernel and image. (EDIT : in reality, it was the latest FSO images)
- flash the image and the kernel with NeoTool
- App Store
- Multi touch : doesn't work due to hardware restrictions.
- Gps : can take some time for TTFF due to hardware problems on Neo Freerunner.
- Buzz during phone calls : hardware issue.